Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TAKS

TAKS. It's something that scares all of us. It's the very reason we have school and get so much homework. Every year we take this test and every year we get the results that determine whether or not we move on to the next grade. 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th... We take these tests all throughout high school until we graduate. This year, my TAKS results were shocking. While I've always been a good student, I still get nervous about this test. So much pressure is put on passing this exam. I was pleasantly surprised when I got commended on both my math and reading tests. I live for the future and my TAKS results are very important to me as they guide me to future success.When I get good grades, it tells me that my future is bright and I should stay strong in my path for excellence. My TAKS results gave me an even greater sense of accomplishment. Each goal I reach is a step closer to fulfilling my lifelong quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment