Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Peace, Love and God

I have given my life to Christ. This Baptist church has taught me so much and I have made great friends along the way. My family and I have attended many churches to find the right one. Then we found Lake Pointe in Rockwall. we attended the Rockwall campus for two years. Then, my friend Kristin told us that a Lake Pointe campus was being built next to Academy and 24 Hour Fitness. It was much closer and easier to get to. We have attended the Town East campus for four years. So, pretty much we have been members of Lake Pointe for a total of six years. My group leader, Shelly, is amazing and has helped me better understand my view on what I believe. I was born into Christ and He will always be with me. I attend Lake Pointe Town East.

No comments:

Post a Comment