Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Threshold Guardian


My friends Casey and Cherith are amazing! I would definitely consider them my threshold guardian. Before I met them I basically lived in a bubble. They have helped me see reality and what is out in the world. I don't know what my life would be like without them. They have opened so many doors for me that have really helped and will pay off in the future. I still kind of live in a bubble, but because of Casey and Cherith, I'm not as clueless as I used to be.


No words can describe the influence my two best friends, Rachel and Kristin, have had on me. Knowing them since Pre-K pretty much makes them family and we are always there for each other. We've known each other for so long that we can always tell if someone's not themselves. I can always count on them to keep me on track. They are the best influence I could get. The only person better than them is God. No one else can compare to them and our life long friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment