Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The naive and inexperienced


Apparently, I am naive and inexperienced. My dad and I are always at each other's throats about his judgment towards people. I always see the best in people weather I know them or not. My dad sees the worst in people and doesn't want to change his mind. I always tell him that he doesn't have a right to judge a person the way he does. He thinks that because of that, I am naive. Well he's right, but he forced me to be that way. I help people, not hurt them. When my father has something to say about a person, I feel the need to defend that person. My dad thinks that because I defend every person on earth, I am naive and that because I'm still in school, I'm inexperienced. I'm pretty sure no matter how much experience I get, I will be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment