Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Friendly Trickster

Rachel Franco, also known as my best friend is definitely my trickster. She always has a funny story to share and knows how to give me a reality check. I can't remember a single moment when Rachel wasn't funny or in a funny situation. She sticks to funny events like a magnet. Sometimes I've wondered if Rachel was even human. Sometimes I think she might even be an alien, but that's who she is and she is my best friend. I don't know what I will do without Rachel. When graduation comes, I will probably be really depressed because I won't know what life has in store for me. At the moment, I have Rachel to give me a good laugh, but it won't be like that forever. Life without her is like an ice cream cone with out the ice cream.You have the cone, but the best part is missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment