Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Spiritually Unhealed

Sometimes an unhealed wound can be difficult to find. A few months ago, I was having difficulties separating the world's view from God's view. I knew what God wanted from me, but it's kind of difficult going against the world. A while back, I didn't go to church for an entire month. I felt guilty about missing the first two Sundays and just missed even more. I felt lost and the guilt made me not want to go back. As these weeks passed and the worldly issues became more burdensome, my heart became heavy with sadness. My friends noticed my absence and encouraged me to come back. That next Sunday, I returned to church and my spirit was suddenly renewed. God brought me back and it is through my faith that I will continue to avoid the worldly view and walk in God's footsteps. Wherever He may lead I will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment